100+ Stores That Offer Student Discounts (Apple, Best Buy, Spotify & More)
Looking for the a mega list of stores that offer student discounts? You're in the right place. While in college, I didn't spend any time researching what stores offered discounts but if I had, I would have saved tons.
Like military discounts, there are SO many stores that offer students discounts. Not only college students, some grade school and even high school discounts too.
While we have done posts on Veterans discounts (because there are so many out there) I figured a post about student discounts deserves it's own roundup.
The best part is, most of these services you may already have. So you'll be saving a ton my opt-ing for the college discounts instead of paying full price.
Here is a list of student discounts you'll want to bookmark and tell your friends about (and probably your children, nieces and nephews too).
Arby’s: The next time you are craving a Beef ‘n Cheddar at 2am, you can save 10% off your entire meal when you whip out your Student ID.
- 24 Hour Fitness — Students get a discounted rate at 24 hour fitness, just show your student ID when you sign up.
- Aerie — 10% off in store when you show your ID.
- AT&T Wireless — Enter you student email here to see if you can save 10% with an AT&T student discount.
- Adobe — Did you know about Adobe's student discount? Students can get up to 80% off popular software.
- Allstate — College students can save a whopping 20% off for full time students.
- Amazon Prime — Amazon Prime's Student Discount is half the price ($49/ year) for students.
- American Eagle — 10% off with student ID (in store).
- AMC Theaters — Going to see a movie sometime soon? Get discounted student tickets every Thursday with school ID.
- Amtrak — Score 10% off your train or bus ride with ID.
- Ann Taylor — Want the Ann Taylor student discount? Get 15% off your order at Ann Taylor with your student ID.
- Apple Music — Get the Apple Music student discount and you'll score a membership for just $4.99 a month.
- Apple Store — Apple has a special section of their website for student discounts. Save up to $200 on a new mac.
- Arby's — Get 10% off your entire order when you show your ID.
- ASOS — Through Unidays get 10% off full priced items through their website.
- Banana Republic — Students get a discount at Banana Republic of 15% off your order with your student ID.
- Barnes & Noble — check out their deals on renting textbooks you can get up to 50% off rentals so don't miss out on that.
- Best Buy — Best Buy offers the student deal program where you can save big on laptops, computers and tablets.
- Billabong — Through UNiDAYS get 10% off your order.
- Brooks Brothers — Have a job interview coming up? Students get 15% off with your college ID.
- Buffalo Wild Wings — I love Buffalo Wild Wings. Such a great place for students to enjoy wings at a discount. Get 10% off your meal by asking your waiter about the Buffalo Wild Wings student discount.
- Burger King — did you know about Burger King's Student Discount? Yup, just ask for the student discount to get 10% off your purchase.
- Champs — With the student advantage car, get 10% off any purchase of $50 of more.
- Charlotte Russe — Bring your student ID for the Charlotte Russe student discount, you'll get 10% off your purchase.
- Chicago Art Institute — Show you ID for 20% off your visit.
- Chick-fil-A — one of the best places to eater during college so why not get a discount? The student's dicounts at Chick-fil-A is a free drink, just show your student ID.
- Chipotle — bring your student ID the next time your at Chipotle to score a free drink for students.
- Cinemark Theaters — Try showing your ID to get a student discount (varies but many do).
- Coach USA — There are discounted rates for students, just visit their site for details.
- Cricket Wireless — Cricket offers a discounted plan for students, just ask!
- Dairy Queen — ask about their Dairy Queen student discount with your ID, it's call the student meal deal.
- Dell — With the Dell Student Discount get huge savings through their Dell University program.
- Denver Art Museum — Colorado students get in for just $8 when they show their student ID.
- Dockers — Again, use UNiDAYS to score a whopping 20% off all full priced items from Dockers.
- Dunkin Donuts — Score 10% with ID at participating locations.
- Eddie Bauer — Get 10% off full priced items with your student ID.
- Esurance — Lower your premiums by 10% with a 3.0 gpa!
- Eurail — Any person under 26 can get a 35% off discount.
- Evernote — One year premium 75% off.
- Express — Get 15% off with student ID.
- Express Factory — Get 15% off with student ID.
- Farmers Insurance — With a B average you can get a heft discount.
- FedEx Office — Need some printing done, use your student ID to get up to 30% off your purchase.
- Firehouse Subs — Score 10% off participating locations with ID.
- Geico — Students with a B average are eligible for a student discount.
- General Motors — With GM combine student discounts (on financing) with any other offer they have going on.
- Goodwill — Most don't know but did you know Goodwill has a student discount? Just show your student ID for 10% off.
- Greyhound — Taking a trip? Get the student discount card to get 20% off your ticket.
- H&M — Want to get a student discount from H&M? Show your student ID to get 15% off your order.
- Hanes — Score 10% off your purchase for students.
- HP — Join the HP academy program for sweet deals.
- Houston Ballet — Show up 90 minutes prior to show for $10 Rush tickets.
- J. Crew — Show your ID to get the J. Crew student discount. You'll get a whopping 15% off your in-store purchase with it!
- Jiffy Lube — Got a flat? Get 10% off your total at Jiffy Lube with student ID.
- Jo-Ann Fabric — Get 10% off any purchase by joining the student discount program.
- Juicy Couture — Show your student ID to get 15% off your order at Juicy Couture.
- Kate Spade — Score 15% off full priced items with student ID.
- Lenovo — Score 25% of select computers at Lenovo.
- Limited — Trying to get a student discount at Limited? Show your id (in-store online for 15% off your purchase.
- Levi's — Get 15% off when you register your student status through the UNiDAYS app.
- Logitech — Grabbing a keyboard or mouse? Get 30% off through Logitech.com.
- McDonald's — score the McDonald's student discount by showing your ID and getting 10% off your order.
- Met Opera in NY — sign up for student discounts and get up to 25% off.
- Microsoft — Get 10% off with the Microsoft Student Discount.
- MLB TV — Score 35% off the premium MLB TV plan for students.
- ModCloth — Shopping at ModCloth and wanting to save? Get 10% off when you register for college students.
- Museum of Modern Art — One free admission per museum for full time students at NY colleges.
- New Jersey Transit — Get 25% off monthly passes for students.
- New York Times — Times are crazy right now, if you're subscribing to NYT students can actually get 50% off with their student rate.
- Norton — Students can get 50% off virus security.
- Pizza Hut — although it varies from place to place, expect an up to 20% off student discount when you order a pizza from Pizza Hut.
- Qdoba — Get a free soft drink when you show your ID.
- Papa John's — Discount varies by location (w/ ID) just ask.
- RadioShack — 10% off with ID (in-store).
- Redbox — Score a free one day rental when you like them on Facebook.
- Regal Theaters — Brings your ID many theaters offer student discounts.
- Sally Beauty Supply — Register with your beauty school ID for their student discount and you'll get can't miss student discounts and coupons.
- Sam's Club — Not only do students get exclusive deals, but also you'll get a free $15 Sam's Club gift card with your membership sign up.
- ShoeBuy — Register through studentrate and you'll get 10% off.
- Shoney's — Students can score 15% off your meal.
- Sony — Get 10% off when you join Sony's student program.
- Sperry — Get $10 off, after your first purchase.
- Spotify — One of our favorites, get a membership for $4.99 a month!
- Sprint — Spring offers up to 15% in monthly saves with their student discount program.
- State Farm — Get 25% off with good grades with State Farm.
- Steve Madden — Want the Steve Madden student discount? Luckily you can score a 10% off discount with student ID.
- Subway — Bring your student ID to get 10% your sub.
- Supercuts — 20% off your haircut with ID.
- Sweet Tomatoes — Get 10% off at some locations when you show your ID.
- Taco Bell — 10% off with ID.
- T-Mobile — With StudentRate get 10% off your monthly bill.
- TCBY — looking to score the TCBY student discount? Just show your student ID to get 15% off your order.
- The Economist — Get 12 weeks for $30 or the whole year for $96!
- Toms — I love Toms. Did you know they have a discount for students of 10% off with your student ID? Pretty sweet.
- Tommy Hilfiger — Get 15% off with ID.
- Travelers Insurance — With a B average you'll get a student discount.
- Urban Outfitters — Urban Outfitters does offer a student discount, but it's a little tricky. Some days it's offered others not. Just sign up for their student program to get the emails.
- Verizon — Depending on what school you attend you may be able to save on your bill from Verizon, just ask!
- Vineyard Vines — Score 15% discount in-store with your student ID.
- Waffle House — Have a late night? Going to Waffle house in the am? Bring your ID to get 10% off your order.
- Wall Street Journal — Students get WSJ for just $1 a week.
- Zipcar — Register with your schools email to see discounted rates for your school.
Do you more student discounts you want to share? Let us know below and we'll get them added to the list!
Top deal finds
- 2 weeks ago
Best Staples Back To School Deals 2017
- 3 weeks ago
Best Online Back To School Deals and Sales 2017
- 3 weeks ago
The Ultimate Back To School Cheat Sheet
- 3 weeks ago
Best Walmart Back To School Deals 2017
- 11 months ago
Cartwheel Offer: 30% Off Crayola Products @ Target
- 1 year ago
Coolest Kids Backpacks of 2016