About Designer Clothing Coupons & Deals
- Popular Designer Clothes Stores
- Why Buy Designer Clothing Bargains?
- Where to Find Designer Clothing Deals
- Watch Out For Designer Flash Sales
- Shop Alternative Designer Collections
- Shop Designer Clothing Off-Season
Kitting out your closet with designer clothing and accessories can potentially cost an absolute fortune. With extremely high price tags on the popular designer brands, it would be very easy to blow through thousands of dollars in one go. But, that's not our modus operandi here on MomDeals; that's not how we roll. We aim to find the best deals and discounted bargains on pieces from the hottest fashion designers, giving you the fashionable goods at a fraction of the original price. Stop by MomDeals before you buy online and make sure you're scoring the best deal on your designer gear!
There are a number of online locations which are incredibly popular when it comes to buying funky and fashionable designer clothing. And here are also some tips on how to score bargains from these very places:
Express.com: This store is an incredibly popular online destination for fashion lovers, with deals on all sorts of designer clothing. Whether you're after a cable-knit sweater or some fashionably ripped jeans, Express has it all. Express frequently distributes coupon codes to their mailing list, so make sure you're signed up there to receive the deals.
Hollister.com: Catering more to the younger crowd, Hollister is a busy online fashion destination. This store is VERY promo-heavy, meaning that their deals and offers are happening all the time, with new offers commencing almost on a daily basis. Coupon codes are frequent, even ones which stack on top of sale and clearance items – it's easy to score a bargain with Hollister.
Michael Kors: This top designer brand sells a wide range of items, more than just designer clothing. They also sell shoes, handbags, accessories and much more. Though Michael Kors coupons are rare, you can save up to 60% off items in their online sale section.
There are a number of reasons why you may choose to splurge out and purchase designer clothing deals, each of which add to the value (and cost) of your purchase.
1. Higher Re-Sale Value: Designer brands often hold their value for longer, especially when it comes to re-sale. If you're a fashion-lover who updates their closet and accessories every season, then it could be an important factor in your fashion bugdet.
2. Wealthy Image: Designer clothes project an image of wealth and status, with many designer brands being a symbol of prosperity and opulence. Many people purchase solely for image reasons and it can be a factor that needs to be taken into consideration with a hefty purchase.
3. Higher Quality: Designer brands usually offer higher quality materials which are often longer-lasting than cheaper replicas. This in turn, means that they will be more durable and have a longer life-span than their budget counterparts. If working it out, the cost per day of usage will actually cost less than a cheap-knock-off!
Whether you're lusting for Louis Vuitton or gasping for Gucci, a savvy shopper can often score great deals on designer fashion without breaking the bank. Here are a few tips on scoring deals on designer gear:
Watch Out For Designer Flash Sales:In addition to watching the outlet and clearance sections of the designer brands, you'll save a buck or two if you watch out for fashion designer deals from flash sale websites. Locations such as Zulily and Gilt will often showcase a range of designer goods at a massive discount – though the sale may be very limited in stock or timing. You have to be fast to catch the best of the bunch here.
Shop Alternative Designer Collections: Although it may not be widely known, some of the large fashion houses have lower priced versions of their brand names. For example, Marc by Marc Jacobs is the lower cost version of the main brand. Watch out for these when you are shopping for deals.
Additionally, watch out for "bridge lines" from the top fashion designers. This is where the high-end fashion brand has collaborated with a lower-priced retailer, and created a specific designer collection for this client. You're still getting the fashion designer's brand, but at a much lower cost.
Shop Designer Clothing Off-Season: One of the biggest savings tips when shopping for designer clothes is to buy off-season. For those of you not in the know, this simply means buying clothing in an alternative season to that which it was designed for. E.g. Buying a swimsuit in winter! You can often score incredibly huge discounts in this way, and as long as you are buying classic pieces which don't go out of fashion, then you'll be all set for designer gear in the seasons to come.