You can grab some cute and affordable Halloween costumes for the kids at Walmart. No need to break the bank and sacrifice the cuteness factor.
If you are like me, you dread the expenses that come with Halloween costume planning each year. Somehow I alway spend more when I try to "save money" by doing it myself.
Fortunately more retailers are making it affordable to purchase a complete costume that doesn't fall apart, makes the kids happy, and our wallets too! Below are just some of the great priced costumes available at Walmart all under $10!!
- 70's Girl Child Costume $4.38
- Vampire Child Costume $4.97
- Vintage Black Dress Child Costume $5.46
- Star Wars Inquisitor Child Costume $5.83
- Pirate Girl Costume $7.09
- Cave Girl Child Costume $7.20
- Frozen Elsa Costume $7.66
- Toddler Firefighter Costume $7.00
- My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Costume $9.88
- Star Wars Ezra Costume $8.53
- Super Girl Dress Costume $9.88
If you're looking for a rad costume that won't break the bank, all of these are great options. Plus you can choose free store pickup to save on shipping costs!