31 Companies That Will Send You Free Coupons By Mail
Have you ever emailed a company and gotten a coupon in return? Maybe you gave some feedback, maybe you sent a complaint, maybe you just requested a coupon; whatever the reason, companies value customers that will take the time to write to them.
In an effort to retain the loyalty of those customers, companies will send manufacturer's coupons, often with bigger savings and longer expiration dates, than you'll find elsewhere. Plus in some cases, you can stack coupons with store coupons for huge savings from the company and from the retailer you're buying from. It's a win-win for the companies and moms alike!
All you have to do is email them some feedback (we recommend positive) along with your address so they know where to mail your coupons and that's it! There are tons of companies that will send you coupons for your feedback, but how do you find them? Well, we've compiled a list to get you started; if you know of any that we missed, leave a comment so that we can add it to the list!
- Save some money on the ever so popular over-the-counter pain medicine and score some coupons just by sending them some feedback by mail.
- Angel Soft
- Not only does the toilet paper provider give you all the softness you need, but they are super responsive to emails. Maximize your savings by reaching out to them.
- Arm & Hammer
- Save on baking soda, toothpaste, or detergent by sending them some feedback or just complimenting them for doing a great job.
- Ball Park Franks
- Summer is here and that means lots of baseball games and BBQ's and of course, the All-American hot dog! Send Ball Park some mail, and expect some coupons in return to save on those summer cookouts.
- Ben and Jerry's
- And for those hot summer nights, how about some ice cream, frozen yogurt or sorbet? Tell Ben OR Jerry how much you love their ice cream and they'll thank you with coupons!
- Maybe the flavors of Ben and Jerry's are a little too exotic for you and you prefer the classic Breyers ice cream; or maybe you just love ice cream and want coupons for both, we're not judging you. Let them know and they'll send you exclusive coupon codes or discounts.
- Burt's Bees
- I always go with Burt's Bees for my chapstick! If you love their natural balms, contact them to get instant savings on future buys.
- Cheez Whiz
- Everything is better with a little Cheez Wiz! Let Kraft know what you Whiz in exchange for some coupons.
- Campbell's classic soups are a staple in my pantry! They have a long shelf life so you can never have too many stocked up. Campbell's has great customer service, so shoot them an email and let them know.
- Chef Boyardee
- Love Chef Boyardee Raviolis for the kids? How about their Spaghetti and Meatballs? Go ahead and send them over a thank you for making our jobs a little easier to get a free coupon!
- Clorox is a mom-staple thanks in part to the sanitizing capabilities of their household products (let's face it, kids are pretty much germ-carriers) so send them an email and save more on products you're already buying!
- With everything from activity sets and animation studios to your classic required school items, you'll definitely be spending a chunk of money with Crayola each year. Send them an email and get more bang for your buck with their awesome manufacturer's coupons.
- I've tried a lot of other yogurt brands when their on sale, but I always come back to Dannon because of their taste and selection. If you love their selection too, it's worth letting them know for possible coupons or freebies.
- It's not delivery, it's a discount. Reach out to the Nestle company and let them know that your kids constantly request DiGiorno for dinner and then wait for your coupons!
- Dial Soap
- We go with dial for soap and body wash in my house, a trusted brand that's super responsive to anyone that sends over some feedback. Expect some coupons to save on your next buy with Dial.
- Dole is the world's largest maker of fresh fruits and veggies. Why not save a little on healthy foods for your family next time you go grocery shopping.
- Downy makes everyone's favorite dryer sheets and fabric softeners! Send them a message and let them know how much you love the smell and get some great coupons in return! You can also get exclusive coupons and offers by signing up to receive emails.
- Dunkin Donuts
- Two of my favorite things: Coffee and Coupons. Send Dunkin some feedback and get some great incentives like Dunkin Donuts coupons and deals so you can continue to run on Dunkin.
- Edy's Ice Cream
- And because you can never have too many ice cream coupons, send some love to Edy's and get some coupons in return! We'll be using ours to try their new Frozen Custard.
- More coupons for our beloved coffee? Yes, please! Send Folgers some feedback and expect some coupons as a thank you!
- Florida's Natural
- Florida's Natural makes some of the best orange juice and also gives some of the best coupons! Contact them with your accolades and wait for the coupons to come.
- Glade makes some delicious smelling (and good looking) candles, sprays and tart warmers; they're part of the SC JOhnson Family that's known for it's responsive customer service so when you contact them with your thoughts, they'll send you some coupons!
- My boys will only wear Hanes tagless t-shirts and they also makes some of the best underwear and socks for the whole family, so reach out and tell them to get some sweet Hanes coupons that won't go to waste!
- You can get Huggies coupons right on their website but if you reach out to them with some feedback, they might send you some exclusive coupons that you won't find on their site.
- Love your Lipton Tea? Reach out to Unilever to let them know and you might get some coupons for future purchases!
- Lady Speed Stick
- Lady Speed Stick is part of the Colgate corporation that's known for offering manufacturer's coupons and loves to hear from their customers! So reach out and get some coupons for future buys!
- Luvs Diapers
- Luvs is another brand that falls under the P&G Group known for sending coupons to its customers that send them feedback. So write today and let them know how loyal you are to their diapers!
- Mrs. T's Pierogies
- My son is a super picky-eater but the one thing he'll always eat is Mrs. T's Pierogies. I buy them so often that I hunt for these coupons! So I was very happy when I received some coupons from them just for taking a few minutes out of my day to say thank you.
- Neutrogena has been the #1 dermotologist recommended skin care line and if you take a few minutes to give them some feedback on your personal experience, they might send you some exclusive coupons so you can continue to choose their products.
- Nature's Own Breads
- Nature's Own makes breads without the preservatives, colors or high fructose corn syrups that most use so you can feel good about using those coupons to buy more of their products!
- Windex is another brand that is part of the SC Johnson Company that is known for giving coupons to its most valuable customers (the ones that like to give feedback on its products). So give that feedback and earn those coupons!
Companies are constantly changing their coupon and marketing strategies so there's no guarantee that they will send you coupons for your feedback, but past practice has shown that the brands above are very likely to send you coupons when you take the time to reach out to them.
Most stores allow manufacturer's coupons to be used in conjunction with store sales which will maximize your savings and some will even double the value of a manufacturer's coupon! So take a few minutes and send those emails and we think you'll agree that you'll get coupons that are worth your time!