Department Store Coupons & Deals
- Department store promotions
- Discount department stores
- High end department stores
- Where to find department store deals
A department store is a retailer offering a huge variation of goods, across many different departments. There are many well-known chains of department stores across the US, where you can purchase anything and everything – from accessories to zippers! These modern department stores have changed our shopping habits, as you can now buy almost anything in one spot.
From discount department stores to luxury retail establishments, there are many stores to choose from in each city. Most online department stores also have thriving web businesses, where you can order online and have items shipped to your home – or there is also the possibility of store pickup from many of these top retailers.
If you're on the lookout for some great deals and discounts from the top department stores in America, then you've come to the right place – MomDeals. While the types of discounts available are incredibly varied, you can expect to see the following types of deals from the major department stores:
- Free shipping offers
- High value reductions on clearance merchandise
- Top discounts on popular consumer brands
- Hassle-free returns
- Flash sales & one day promotions
- Multi-buy offers (e.g. buy 1 get 1 free)
So whether you're looking for a bargain on some new fashionable wardrobe pieces or simply refreshing your home decor, the possibilities are endless when ordering from your favorite department store.
There are thousands of department stores across the country, but some can be placed into the "discount" category – those which offer special department store sales and incredibly steep price reductions. Some examples of discount department stores:
There are, of course, many more, and we'll be covering the best deals right here on MomDeals.
There are a number of high end or upscale department stores across the country, many of which will be common household names. Frequently featuring sales and offers on top brand names, you can expect to see deals from the likes of Kohls, Macys or Nordstrom.
These higher end department stores often offer extra coupon codes for online orders, often saving you as much as an extra 40% off your order.
When you're buying from department stores online, there are excellent possibilities for getting extra deals and coupons for your order. Being a savvy shopper can save you hundreds of dollars! Here are a few tricks which can score you some extra discount on your online department store order:
- Sign up to the mailing list: Department stores frequently email the best deals out to their consumer mailing list. Sometimes they even email unique coupons that aren't sent out to the general public. Make sure you're on the mailing lists of your favourite shopping destinations.
- Watch out for "Friends and family" events: Such events are quite frequent, depending on the store. In this type of offer, you can often save between 20% and 25% on your order. They may only happen two to three times per year, so make sure you watch out for those events and make your major purchases at that time.
- Scour the clearance pages: items in the clearance pages of the online department stores can often be extremely highly discounted. You can save as much as 85% on top brands, if you're prepared to do a little internet digging through the sale section. Combine these sale prices with a friends and family event or another coupon, and you're scoring some massive bargains.
- Follow on social media: Department stores may not restrict the communication of offers just to their mailing list –sometimes there are deals and discounts mentioned only on their social media accounts. These most commonly occur on Facebook and Twitter – make sure you "Like" or "follow"!