Entertainment Deals & Coupons
- Popular entertainment destinations
- Types of entertaining deals
- How to get entertainment coupons
- How to use entertainment coupons
- You might also like...
During our down time, we all like to entertain ourselves with a few distractions… be that an outing to the cinema to see a newly-released movie, or even just cuddling up on the sofa with a good book. These things don't have to cost a fortune though – here on MomDeals, we're always looking out for ways to save on your entertainment needs. So whether you're on the hunt for cheap theater tickets or even discount video games, the team of savvy savings experts on MomDeals scours the internet to find you the best bargains and deals. Make sure that you check here before you buy online!
Popular Entertainment Destinations
There are many stores where you can fulfil your entertainment needs, whether you're looking for a cheap magazine subscription or the best pc game deals. Some popular retailers and examples of past deals include:
Amazon– Score deals on discounted video game deals, great deals on books and magazines, movie rental deals via Amazon Prime & more offers.
Barnes & Noble – They frequently offer high percentage discounts on select areas of the site (e.g. kids books), and often offer discount coupons for a set percentage of one single item. Shipping is usually free on $25 with the rare offer of totally free shipping happening from time to time.
Redbox– Get free movie rentals for new customers from the popular Redbox kiosks, and regular coupons for $0.50 to $1 discount off your first night's rental. Make sure to check out the Redbox deal zone where they list all the latest offers for you to save.
Audible– With a free 30 day trial for new Audible accounts, or even a free book for signing up, you can grab a few entertaining deals from Audible right now. Their popular Audiobooks are great to listen to while commuting to work, or even while doing the housework!
Fandango– If you're looking for discounted movie tickets, Fandango is a great place to start your search. They frequently offer coupons for a few dollars off your purchase, or even a free themed gift with select movies by using their movie ticket coupons.
There are, of course, many more popular stores and we will continue to add new stores, including new coupons and offers, to this page on MomDeals.
When you're looking for deals in the entertainment section, you can expect to find a wide and varied range of offers. Some recent popular examples:
- Up to 70% offf eBay deals
- 15% off 1 item @ Barnes & Noble
- Up to 70% off Amazon lightning deals
- Buy 1 get 1 free @ Ticketmaster
There are many more offers on a daily basis, saving you a fortune on your entertainment needs.
How to get Entertainment Coupons & Deals
There are a number of ways to score the best deals on your entertainment needs, whether you're a movie buff, a music lover, a bibliophile or an avid gamer.
- Follow, follow, follow – Nearly every single company in existence now has a social page on sites such as Facebook and Twitter. And it's fair to say that they often share exclusive information on social media, which you won't see anywhere else. This frequently includes deals and coupons - so make sure to follow the pages of your favorite entertainment retailers.
- Sign up, sign up, sign up – As well as following your favorite brands on social media, make sure that you sign up to their mailing lists as well. With popular stores often doing flash sales and short-term deals, you'll want to be informed as soon as one of these events happens. Make sure you're on their consumer mailing lists to stay informed. You can save up to 60% by doing so!
How to use Entertainment Coupons
If you're using an online coupon code, here's how to use it to get a discount:
- Find the coupon code you want to use on your order
- Sign up or sign in on the retailer site
- Put the applicable items in your shopping cart
- Find the "coupon code" or "promo code" field as you go through checkout
- Paste in the coupon code and press "apply" or "use code"
- Make sure the discount shows in your shopping cart before you finalize your purchase
If you don't see a final amount including the discount that you expect, it's possible you're trying a coupon code that's invalid or expired.
If you're using a printable coupon for in-store use, simply print out your coupon. Check that the dates are still valid, proceed in-store and redeem your coupon.
If you're browsing the entertainment category here on MomDeals, you may also want to check out the following areas:
Tech– The technology deals & coupons page shows you all the latest bargains on hot tech items, everything from cellphone plans to quirky gadgets. Covering deals from top retailers such as Best Buy and Newegg, there are a plethora of hot tech deals to be had each and every day.
Home & Office – Well, if you've got a fab deal on your movie rentals or magazine subscriptions, you'll want to take advantage and use the services in comfort and style! Have a glance at the home coupons & deals section, where you can find all sorts of offers from top brands such as Sears and JC Penney.