How adorable! Head over to Jane where thru today only you can score these Comfy Princess Inspired Dresses for just $13.99! They're regularly $30! Plus shipping is just $3.99 for your first item and 99¢ for each additional item!
These are so stinking cute! My daughter is obsessed with dress up and has a nice collection of fancy costume gowns for her favorite Disney Princesses. But these Comfy Princess Dresses are casual enough that she could wear them to school if she wants and not look out of place like she would in one of those dress-up gowns.
And actually it would also make a great simple costume idea if your little one doesn't go for all the fluff and tulle and scratchiness of some of those costume gowns. (So definitely perfect for a child with sensitive skin!) And with Halloween being right around the corner you could seal the deal on their favorite one and get it in plenty of time for trick or treating.
You can choose from
- Girl Mouse/Red Bow (aka Minnie Mouse)
- Boy Mouse/Yellow Bow (aka Mickey Mouse)
- Glass Slipper Princess (aka Cinderella)
- Ice Princess Sister (aka Anna)
- Ice Queen (aka Elsa)
- Poison Apple Princess (aka Snow White)
- Under The Sea Princess (aka Ariel)
- "Name Means Beauty" Princess (aka Belle)
- Scepter of Light Princess (aka Elena of Avalor)
- Sleeping Princess (aka Sleeping Beauty)
- Way Finder Princess (aka Moana)
- Fairy Princess (aka Tink or Tiana)
These dresses come in sizes 12 Months up to 8/9 so you if you've got more than one girl to buy for, you could dress them all like princesses. They are knee-length dresses so you may want to size up a size or two though for the best fit.
But like the truest of fairytales, at the stroke of twelve the spell will be broken....aka, you won't be able to get this deal any longer. So dance your way over before it ends to get your favorites!