It's that time of the year where everyone is running around trying to get their last bit of Christmas shopping complete. If you have been procrastinating or just not yet there today, December 14th is your lucky day!
Today only retailers across the web recognize National Free Shipping Day 2018 and are offering free shipping sitewide. The best part is with no minimums, cha-ching!
Here is where you can get free shipping this year:
National Free Shipping Day Retailers
For this year December 14th, 2018:
- Justice (Offering 100's of gift ideas from $5)
- Old Navy (Entire store up to 60% off)
- The Children's Place (Entire Store 60% off)
- Nordstrom (Up To 70% Off Clearance)
- The North Face (includes 2 day shipping)
- New York & Company ( Up to 75% off the entire site)
- American Eagle (Entire store 40% off)
- Eddie Bauer must use promo code HOLIDAY18
- Forever 21 (Up to 70% off entire site)
- Under Armour (Extra 25% off select styles)
- Kate Spade (Extra 30% off sale styles)
- Macy's (Offering 20% off select departments)
- Target (Save $10 when you spend $50+ on toys)
- Best Buy (3-day gifting sale)
- JC Penney must use promo code FREESHIP
- Bloomingdale's (Up to 45% off select items)
- Bass Pro Shops (Up to 50% off the entire site)
- The Body Shop (up to 40% off 100's of items)
When does National Free Shipping Day Start?
This 10-year-old tradition is known to come every year in mid-December and lasts 1 day only. This year you can expect to shop all day long on December 14, 2018.
What is National Free Shipping Day?
National Free Shipping Day is the day that some of the hottest retailers drop their minimum on shipping down to $0!
Your turn! Do you see a retailer that we missed or you love to shop at regularly? Drop us a comment in the section below.