Target's Cat & Jack clothing line has been a hit with shoppers across America, especially with us moms who are looking for affordable, stylish clothes at an unbeatable price.
And while we've just loved the quality of this line since its release, what happens when we're looking to make a return? What is the Cat & Jack return policy? How does the warranty work? In this guide, we'll cover all of the questions you have about Cat & Jack's return policy to make things easy.
What Is Cat and Jack Return Policy?
Target has a very liberal return policy associated with all of its Cat and Jack products. If you feel that you want to return any item you can simply follow the steps below:
Steps to follow for in-store Cat and Jack item return:
- Step #1 Go online and use the store locator to find the nearest Target store
- Step #2 Once at the store locate the Guest Services Desk and let them know you want to return an item
- Step #3 Present the receipt you received when purchasing the item and also have the credit card you used to make the purchase
- Step #4 They will process the return request and once it is verified they will refund the purchase price to your credit card or issue a store credit
How Does The Cat And Jack Warranty Work?
What Is the Cat And Jack Return Policy for Target.com Purchases?
- On Target.com you need to sign in to “My Account”
- After signing in hover over the “My Account” tab and select "Orders"
- Scroll down to the order you are placed with the item in question and select the returned item
- Select the item from the list of items that were purchased and the reason for the return
- Print the return label and place it on the outside of the box that you packed the item in
- Take the box with the item in it to the nearest shipper location that you choose
- Once Target receives the item they will process it and determine whether you get a refund or store credit.
What are the steps to make a Cat And Jack's return?
What Is The Cat And Jack Warranty on Clothes and Shoes?
Can I Return Cat And Jack Items Without A Receipt?
What Is the Cat And Jack Return Policy for Gifts?
Can You Return Used or Worn Cat And Jack Items?
With the Cat & Jack updated return policy you can return any Cat & Jack clothing items for up to one year of purchase. All you have to do is provide proof of purchase with a physical receipt, a digital receipt, your Target REDCard, or you can even use the Target Circle rewards program.
To make a return, just bring your item to the customer service desk at Target and you can provide proof of purchase to get your refund. As far as the options you have for the return you can receive the return in cash, put it on your credit card or apply it as store credit.
If you know us you know our passion runs deep for Cat & Jack. This one year satisfaction guarantee policy is is quickly becoming one of our favorites return policies, especially that it's when shopping at Target.