I hope you'll agree with me when I say:
Taco Bell Happy Hour is the best thing ever.
Well there's only one problem. Remembering all the info about Taco Bell Happy hour is tricky.
Whether you're trying to remember the hours, what's on the menu, or what days happy hour is, this is the post for you.
With how much we love Taco Bell's Happy Hour we figured it deserved its own post breaking everything down. With how popular happy hour Taco bell has become over the past few years we figured why not make a simple guide breaking it down.
Here's everything to know about Taco Bell's $1 Happier Hour:
Taco Bell Happy Hour
You're needing to know the time or what's on the menu so you do a quick search.
Only problem is there isn't a complete breakdown of questions you have about Taco Bell Happy Hour.
Don't worry that's why we created this handy guide.
We created the Taco Bell Happy Hour guide so you can enjoy discounted drinks and know about all the special food items so you can grab a bite with your happy hour Taco Bell drinks!
Yes, but what's on the menu? We'll be covering it all below everything you'll want to know!
What time is Happy Hour at Taco Bell?
Their happy hour is every day from 2 to 5 p.m.
What Discounts Are Offered Between 2 and 5 p.m?
You can stop by Taco Bell between 2 and 5 pm to get $1 all drinks and freezes!
This includes drinks like: Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freeze, Mountain Dew Sangrita Blast Freeze, Starburst Strawberry Freeze and more.
What are the Best Happy Hour Deals?
When stopping by Taco Bell for Happy Hour these are some of the best deals:
- All Medium Fountain Sodas: Regularly priced $1.49 and up during Taco Bell Happy Hour score them for just $1 each.
- Mountain Dew Baja Blast: Regularly $2.59 for Large grab during Taco Bell Happy Hour for just $1 these are really delicious!
- Starburst Strawberry Freeze: Regularly $2.59 grab for a buck. The kids love these and also the Cherry freeze grab for just $1 during happy hour.
You'll want to try all the freezes during Taco Bell Happy Hour, they're the best deal and all of them are equally delicious. We go to Taco Bell just for the freeze during Happy Hour sometimes.
What are some good food deals during Happy Hour?
Here's some of our favorite grub to grab during Taco Bell Happy Hour:
- Beefy Fritos Burrito: $1
- Beefy Mini Quesadilla: $1
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco: $1
- Spicy Tostada: $1
- Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito: $1
- Cheese Roll-Up: $1
- Chicken Mini Quesadilla: $1
- Crunchy Tacos: $1.19
- Triple Layer Nachos: $1
- Caramel Apple Empanada: $1
- Pack of 2 Cinnabon Delights: $1
What Food Items are included in Taco Bell Happy Hour?
None right now, but if you check back later they may have some. We hope that they'll add more items to the Happy Hour menu soon as we love the freeze options!
In previous years they've released limited time promotional items during the Taco Bell Happy Hour like loaded grillers for a dollar but right now there are no food items included.
Taco Bell Happy Hour Tips
- Don't buy the nachos. Instead go with the triple layer nachos which are cheaper (only $1) and have more chips which is why you shouldn't order them!
- Up your Quesadilla game. Want to add a little more to your Quesadilla? Order a Quesadilla and ask them to combine a $1 mini quesadilla for more meat and more cheese.
- Ask for easy to add ingredients. This one speaks for itself but when you want to add something just ask. Ask them to add an easy ingredient to your order and some stores won't charge you for it and will add it for free — sweet little perk.
Related Buyer's Guides and MomDeals' Lists:
- Steak & Shake Happy Hour: The Complete Guide (Times, Prices & Info)
- Sonic Happy Hour 2018: The Complete Guide (Hours, Pricing & Info)
- Starbucks Happy Hour 2018: The Complete Guide (Hours, Pricing & Info)
Your turn: Do you love the Taco Bell Happy Hour menu? If so what's something you would like added to Taco Bell Happy Hour? We'd love to hear!